NaviGatoS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Clan is moving on L2 TheGame
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 am by Default

» Application Form.
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:12 pm by MariaBonitaBnBforum

» application for bnb(Rejected)
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 pm by Default

» Clan plans
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:28 pm by Default

» Dedalus New in Navigators
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:20 pm by Dedalus

» Application Lf CP l2.gr
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 2:01 am by ScR3am

» Hey lf CP...
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:31 pm by ScR3am

» Hi Guys. Application for l2.gr
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 pm by Droggy Versace

» Clan is moving on L2.gr
Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:03 pm by Default

3 posters

Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted]

Hypno
    Newbie Member
    Newbie Member

Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] Empty Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted]

Post by Hypno Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 am

Hello my Navi friends!

-Basic character information-
    Name?:Hypno
    Class?:I can play any class that my cp would need!
    What's your experience playing this class?:7 years of playing any kind of chars except from dagger classes that trained with them only in 2 servers!
    3rd class/sub class status?:Often I start with Mage(SPS,SPH) and I make a subclass of an any kind of archer.
    Equipment?:
    Secondary characters?:Spoiler for sure and maybe a bishop for a backup.

-Personal information-
    Age?:20
    Location?:Greece
    Time zone?:GMT+2
    Gender?:Male
    How many hours per day are you online on lineage?:Approx. 7 hours!

-History-
    Previous Clans ?:ShowTime,Survivors,OwnageTeam,OlympiadGods,NewLife
    Reason for leaving?:Those clans were only playing in gold style servers that's why we are not anymore in communication.
    How long have you played Lineage?:I started learning from my brother when I was 11 but from my 12+ I started to play daily.
    What other servers have you played?:TheGame(C3-C4),Infogate(C6),Gold(C4),Euroworld(C6),Avellan(C6),Alucard(C6),Nanna(C6).

-Communication-
    Do you have TeamSpeak(TS)?:Yes ofc and any other app if needed!
    Do you have a working microphone?: Plantronics GameCom 788 Serie!

-Other-
    Do you know anyone in NaviGatoS that can recommend you?:My good friend Sollero unfortunately won't start in mid but he told me to speak with ScR3am.We spoke on facebook and here I am!
    Extra comments (optional):This particular time we are 3 or maybe 4 ppl that want to play.ScR3am told me to do the application in order to collect the ppl that don't have cp yet so we can create a full one.Good luck and thanks in advantage.!
    Dother
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] Empty Re: Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted]

Post by Dother Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:46 am

I sent you pm 2-3 hours ago at my beta rc... try to pm me here or at the same rc you joined! i dont know yet what are you looking for
    Owner/Admin/Webmaster
    Owner/Admin/Webmaster

Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] Empty Re: Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted]

Post by Default Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:07 am

Its approved already Smile
    Welcome.

Incompleted cp looking for members in order to join here! [Accepted] Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:05 pm